Who wouldn't want that?
According to Joel Fuhrman, MD, board-certified family physician and nutritional researcher:
Five Basic Rules to Adopt Daily:
- Consume a large green salad every day, and put some raw onion and shredded cruciferous veggies on top.
- Consume a large portion of cooked greens daily, and utilize mushrooms and onions in your dishes.
- Eat at least 3 fruits a day, including berries.
- Eat some beans each day.
- Eat some seeds and nuts daily, utilizing some chia seeds, flax seeds and walnuts.
Avoid these Five Deadliest Foods:
- Barbecued meat, processed meat, and commercial red meat
- Fried foods
- Full-fat dairy (cheese, ice-cream, butter, whole milk) and trans-fats
- Soft drinks, sugar, artificial sweeteners
- White-flour products